PEOPLE AND PLACES PHOTO COMPETITION
– Submissions Close 4th December 2020 –
Conditions of Entry:
– Entries are open to Dambimangari Aboriginal Corporation Members, or children under 18 years of age recognised as of Dambimangari decent. All minors (under 18 years), need to upload a signed Consent Form signed by a parent/guardian. [Consent Form]
– There are four categories in the competition: Under 10 years of age; Under 18 years of age; Open and People’s Choice.
– Entry is free and multiple entries will be accepted.
– Entries can only be submitted via the Dambimangari website.
– Judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Photos should be an interpretation of “People and Places!” – photos of people in the landscape.
– Photos must be the work of the photographer who enters the competition.
– Photos must be taken within the last two years.
– Photos should not consist of ‘collages’ or rely on heavy use of image manipulation (e.g. photoshop) or overlay.
– Electronic copies only will be received; they should be at least 300DPI, minimum 1Mb in size, maximum 15Mb file size and saved as a high quality JPEG. We reserve the right to request a copy of your image in a higher resolution.
– Filenames should include the entrant’s name and be accompanied by a title and one sentence description.
Note: Copyright and intellectual property of the image remains with the photographer.
– Under 10 years of age: Basics 18 mega pixel camera;
– Under 18 years of age: Cannon ELPH 180 IXUS camera;
– Open age group: GoPro Hero 7 Silver;
– People’s Choice: $150 Woolworth’s Essential Giftcard Winners announced 18/12/2020.
Peoples Choice Award:
– All entries will be eligible for the People’s Choice Award.
– Votes will be received online for the People’s Choice award. Voting Closes 15/12/2020.
– The photograph receiving the highest number of votes will be awarded People’s Choice.
– All those voting on People’s Choice category will be eligible to win 1 x $100 Woolworth’s Essential Card. The winner will be selected randomly.
By submitting the entry form, the entrant grants permission to Dambimangari Aboriginal Corporation to copy and publish their submission (including name, photo and/or text) or part of it for any purpose relating to the business of the Corporation. The Corporation may publish your work on our websites, social media sites or in print or digital publication. Photographs will be credited wherever the images are used.